Osler’s Clinical Performance Platform (CPP) is now available to trial on the AppExchange.
If you want to see how Osler CPP can:
- improve your hospital’s approach to clinical governance
- reduce costs of delivering mandatory training
- help your staff improve their procedural skills by recording and measuring their procedural activity
- provide immersive e-learning for a range of clinical procedures
- give you at-a-glance views of your team’s clinical skills and procedural competence
- improve patient safety
then go to the AppExchange Listing to sign up for a free 30 day trial with a fully configured application, including sample data. Download the Osler TrialForce User Guide under the Details tab to help you get started, and then click the [Get It Now] button. You’ll be up and running in about 15 minutes!